Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Teaching Sites

http://www.teachingideas.co.uk/
The website I chose is Teaching Ideas. The website seems independent from any large organization. This website seems to be created by Mark Warner who's name appears all over the site. I would assume his motivation is to help teachers with lesson plans. If a teacher is stuck on what to do for class, he/she can go on here and get ideas from people who have taught the subject before. This website was made as a took to make teachers lives a little easier. The website does look slightly outdated though its pretty easy to navigate. I only saw 2 adds on this page. This makes me think he made this website more for teachers then his own personal gain. This is valuable because I can talk to other teachers who have been in my shoes before and get their valued input.

No comments:

Post a Comment