Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Teachers Webpage


This is a myfunteacher website that highlights miss powels classroom. I don't think she has a sponsor for this site but she seems to be connected to Beatty elementary school in Vegas. The reason she put this site together was to aid students and parents with the education process. She puts in many resources for parents that will help there students complete the class. I love the design of this web page because she makes it known that it gets constantly updated. Her theme on the homepage is valentines day which is right around the corner. The tabs are clearly and easily labeled for easy navigation. This is a personal page and there is no obvious adds posted on here making her motivation soley on her students. I don't think i would use it in my class but i could use it as inspiration for my own web page as an educator.

No comments:

Post a Comment