Tuesday, May 19, 2009

everyone's *truely* a little bit racist

we all judge no matter what, some people are just much worse.

First off, I rarely get to see any people of my race in movies or shows so seeing a Persian family in crash really hit home to me. It reminded me so much of my family and it stinks to know that many people don’t know much about my race.

“Everyone's a little bit racist
Sometimes.
Doesn't mean we go
Around committing hate crimes.
Look around and you will find No one's really color blind.
Maybe it's a fact
We all should face
Everyone makes judgmentsBased on race.”

… is what I think! Race will never go away. We all look different, so what! it’s the ones who learn to oppress the bit of racist they got in um who are the strongest. I think over time people will grow to be less racist because society keeps changing.

No comments:

Post a Comment